Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Learning to be a better blogger
So, I have realized that I am a horrible blogger which is why i debated for so long actually having a blog, not only am I a horrible blogger Iam a horrible speller. No excuse! I mean Iam never absence for words, for those who know me i usually never shut up so to hear me talk all day and then have a blog, wow thats crazy. But ....i think blogging is a good thing I always have alot going on in my mind, about being a mom, being a wife, being a friend, being a God fearing person and i guess its good practice to right these things down. Blogging allows others into your journey of life which for me is not easy, but im sure we all have thoughts about being a mom or a dad or single, our jobs, our friends, our God. So iam going to try really hard to make a commitment to blog better, well when Annie decides to sleep. Or when i read Tawna's amazing blogs and realize how fun it is to blog and how it actually does effect people. Tawna's your blog has allowed me to come into your family, to partake in your journey as a mom as a wife, ect. So here iam becoming a better open book, learning from the wiser woman ahead of me. (Grin) Bless you all today, if anyone reads this, wow this feels good. k im done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

well ... let me be the first to comment! good for you - if writing things down makes sense to you, then go for it. don't let it be another job, another thing to do. think of it as "your time" - where you are just YOU. That's what I try and do ... and I really do love it. thanks for the encouragement ...
ReplyDelete~ tawn