Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Fresh Start

Well, this is a whole new world for me. Blogging. Iam not a writer, I actaully failed my first year of English in college! Also I am definitly not a super volunerable person who likes to display alot about me for all to see........but this is a new year. A fresh start!! I feel God challenging me in ways I have never experienced before. Sometimes it is really difficult to say God do what you may with my life, because deep down we know that when we say that we will do it. So for even if it seems silly blogging is one of those things. Its a place to write things down and allow others to come along on the journey! So here Iam a Blogger! hehe! Welcome to my first Blog of blogging! Hmm?
Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lindsay, welcome to blogging world!
    If you don't want the 'whole world to see' your blog you can set it to private and just invite your family and friends to view it.
    Looking forward to reading your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH Lindsay!! Great to have you in the blogging world. I look forward to reading fun adventures. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete